The Natural Egyptian Loofah is the perfect addition to your shower routine. The small fibers of this dried vegetable (You read right! this is a vegetable) are great for spreading soap and eliminating dead skin cells leaving you with smooth, glowing skin. The natural loofah can also be used to scrub dishes. Most importantly, it is 100% compostable and biodegradable.
WHY MAKE THE SWITCH
Regular loofahs are often made of plastic and are non-recyclable. Once used, they end up in landfills and contribute to polluting the oceans and harming marine life.
- When dry, your natural loofah can be stored for years before usage.
- Expands when wet.
- Provides gentle exfoliation and helps to enhance circulation.
- Comes with a 100% cotton hanger to store easily in your bathroom.
CLEAN & CARE
- Soak in water for a few minutes before first usage.
- Rinse your loofah thoroughly and leave in dry area in between usages.
- If you wish to fully disinfect your loofah, you can boil it in water or put it in the microwave for 10-20 seconds in a bowl of clean water.
END OF LIFECut your loofah in small pieces and throw in your compost!